International Tourist Guide Day on February 16th, 2020
Free guided tours in foreign languages.
Nowadays, the 4th district of Vienna – called WIEDEN – is known to be a vibrant and urban part of the city and home to various sights such as the baroque Karlskirche, the art nouveau pavilions of Otto Wagner and the important TU (University of Technology). Its early beginnings as a more rural area outside the city fortifications bear many fascinating historical stories and tales. (Guided tour outside – Meeting point: Otto Wagner‘s Pavillon, Karlsplatz)
- Bosnian-Croatian-Serbian: 14:00 h
- Chinese: 11:30 h, 14:30 h
- English: 11:00 h, 12:00 h, 13:00 h, 14:00 h, 15:00 h
- French: 11:00 h, 13:00 h, 15:00 h
- Italian: 14:30 h
- Russian: 11:30 h
- Slovakian: 10:30 h
- Spanish: 11:00 h, 14:00 h
- Turkish: 14:30 h, 15:30 h
All tours are free of charge!
The program is subject to alterations. The final programme will be available on February 16th, 2020.